The world technology is changing so is the smartphone technology. With new devices almost every month, they all carry some or the other new feature or a new processor. Hexa core smartphones are new and have now started grabbing the smartphone market in India.
To have knowledge about which smartphone is coming up with Hexa core lets take a look at the top 5 Hexa core devices.
1. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 neo is priced at a budget range, and comes with some real good features.
- It features a 5.5 inch super Amoled display screen with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels full HD resolution.
- Galaxy Note neo 3 is based on two different processor, it is powered by 1.6 quad core processor whereas the other one has Hexa core processor(1.7 GHz Dual Core Cortex A15+ 1.3 GHz Quad Core Cortex A7). The device is supported by 2GB of RAM which helps the device to work more smoothly and multitasking is easier.
- Note 3 neo from Samsung mobile phones runs on Android v4.3 jelly bean and comes with an inbuilt memory of 16GB which is expandable up to 64GB via MicroSD card. The device is fueled with 3,100mAh battery which helps in long working hours on the device.
- Samsung Note 3 Neo sports an 8mp primary camera with LED flash and BSI sensor, on the front there is a 2mp camera for selfies and video calls. The device comes with many connectivity options like 3G, Wi-Fi, USB port etc.
2. Micromax Canvas HD Plus A190:
Micromax mobile phones have come a long way with its new devices and new technology.
Now the new Micromax Canvas HD Plus A190 has come with Hexa core technology. This device have quite a lot of features and is offered at reasonable price.
- Micromax Canvas HD Plus features a 5 inch display screen of 720 pixels motion. The design and display of the screen is quite average and there is nothing new to look out for.
- Micromax Canvas HD Plus is powered by 1.5GHz Hexa core processor with 1GB of RAM. Further more the device is supported by 2,000mAh battery which goes on for 7 hours.
- Micromax Canvas HD Plus runs on Android v4.4.2 Kitkat and has an inbuilt memory of 8GB which can be expanded up to 32GB via MicroSD card.
- A190 from Micromax mobile phones features an 8mp primary camera and a 2mp front camera. The back comes with a LED flash and autofocus feature. The front cam is used for video calling and clicking selfies.
3. Samsung Galaxy K Zoom:
Samsung Galaxy K Zoom is a new device from Samsung mobile phones which has many good features and comes under the high price range.
- Samsung Galaxy sports a 4.8 inch Super AMOLED display with resolution of 720×1280 pixels full HD display.
- Galaxy K Zoom is powered by Hexa core processor with a combination of 1.7GHz dual core cortex A15. And the device is supported with 2GB of RAM which helps in multi tasking.
- Samsung K Zoom runs on Android v4.4 KitKat and has an inbuilt memory of 8GB which can be expanded up to 64GB via MicroSD card. The smartphone is further supported with 2,403mAh battery.
- K Zoom from Samsung mobile phones sports an amazing 20.7mp primary camera with BSI CMOS sensor. A 10x optical zoom and a Xenon flash, the device even have a 2mp front camera for video calling and clicking selfies.
4. Karbonn Titanium Hexa:
Karbonn mobile phones have started coming up with many new devices to compete the other brands in the Indian smartphone market. Titanium Hexa is one of them which sports a Hexa core processor and comes with many good features.
- Karbonn Titanium sports a 5.5 inch full HD display with screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and a pixel density of 401 ppi. The display is quite a good one and will help in watching HD videos and playing games.
- Karbonn Titanium is powered by MediaTek’s 1.5GHz Hexa Core processor with a support of 2GB of RAM. The device is supported with 2,050mAh battery.
- Titanium Hexa from Karbonn mobile phones comes with a 13mp primary camera with LED flash and have a 5mp front camera for video calling and clicking selfies.
- Karbonn Titanium Hexa runs on Android v4.4 KitKat and has an inbuilt memory of 16GB where there is no support of a MicroSD card.
5. XOLO Play 6x-1000:
Xolo Play 6x-1000 is offered at a reasonable price and comes with quite good features.
- It features a 5 inch IPS LCD display of 1280×720 pixels full HD resolution. The display and the design are simple and will help watch quality videos.
- Xolo play 6x-1000 is powered by 1.5GHz Hexa-core MediaTek processor with a support of 2GB RAM. The phone will help in multi-tasking and opening many tabs will be much easier.
- Play 6x-1ooo is fueled in with 2,100mAh battery.
- Xolo Play 6x-1000 runs on Android 4.4KitKat OS and has an inbuilt memory of 8GB which
- can be expanded up to 32GB via MicroSD card.
- Colo Play 6x-1000 features an 8mp primary camera with LED flash and BSI sensor for good video recording. Furthermore it comes with a 2mp front camera for video calling and clicking selfies.
These are the top 5 Hexa core smartphones offered at a good price and come with real good features. Users who are looking for something new in smartphones can try for one of the above according to their price requirements.
Guest post submitted by Nandan Gupta
About Author: Nandan Gupta is a Consumer Electronics Expert working with Zopper.com, which is the best hyperlocal marketplace (online and offline) website & App in India. He is an engineering graduate in computer science and has been closely following consumer electronics & Smartphone gadgets space from last 5 years. He also is a technology blogger for the past 3 years. Connect with me at Twitter & Facebook