Zeroing in on a health insurance plan for your family is a tricky choice, given the number of insurers in the market who offer similar policies. It is not wise to simply choose the policy with the lowest amount of premium. You need to compare different policies, their features and benefits. You also have to carefully examine the fine print to compare coverage and understand exclusions. Religare offers a distinct set of benefits giving a clear choice for providing you with the best possible health insurance.
|Religare NCB Super Premium Comprehensive Health Insurance|
- You can apply for Religare insurance online and obtain a policy in no time
- Religare offers different family floater health insurance plans. Browse through Religare’s list of health insurance plans for family and pick a plan that is perfect for you
- You can choose from a variety of plans to suit your specific needs like Maternity Insurance, Critical Illness insurance and Health Insurance for Senior Citizens
- Religare offers the option of availing treatment at more than 5420 leading hospitals that accept Religare Mediclaim policy
- If you happen to file a claim, Religare will attend to the request personally without any 3rd party mediation
- Religare customer care is always ready to attend any grievances or questions you have.
- Religare has industry best settlement ratio of 92%
- Religare products are designed keeping your convenience in mind. From the quick settlement of Mediclaim policies to availing treatment anywhere in the world, you ask for it, Religare deliver.
Religare NCB Super Premium Comprehensive Health Insurance Key Features of Religare Health Plans
With over a decade of experience in various fields of health care, Religare provides overall excellence in health plans, making it easy for you to make the right choice.
- Provision of comprehensive insurance for you. The coverage starts 30 days before pre-hospitalization for all diagnosis work and goes beyond discharge by covering 60 days post hospitalisation. At Religare are always with, and Religare will make sure Religare health insurance policy gives coverage throughout, for diagnosis, hospitalisation and post-discharge. It will stand by you from the start to the time you have completely recovered.
- Ambulance coverage is also provided through reimbursement of domestic road travel, keeping in mind that you get medical attention, especially in case of an emergency.
- In case of in-patient hospitalisation for a minimum of 24 consecutive hours, these comprehensive health insurance plans for family or individuals pay for room rent, nursing expenses and ICU charges if any, surgeon’s fee, doctor’s fee, anaesthesia charges, operation theatre charges, etc. If you do not need to stay for 24 hours or more, they still cover 540+ day procedures under the Mediclaim plans for family or individuals
- With the Lifelong Renewability feature, Religare honours their commitment to giving you the option for lifelong renewability, i.e. once enrolled, you can continue to stay covered for a lifetime, provided your insurance renewal is done from time to time. You can now renew insurance online too for your convenience.
- Unlike some insurance providers, Religare plans including ‘care’, come with no upper age limit for enrollment. So, rest assured, Health insurance for senior citizens is provided too.
- Avail no claim bonus of 10% annually up to a maximum of 50%
- Conditional coverage of alternative treatments like Ayurveda, Unani, Sidha and Homeopathy
- Automatic Recharge of Sum Insured is provided to keep your worries about medical expenses at bay by reimbursing the amount claimed by you in the financial year
- Other key features provided by Religare family health insurance being the reassurance of the second opinion, Organ donor cover, Annual health checkup, domiciliary hospitalisation, ICU charges, room charges and many more
- Religare Critical Illness plan covers 32 critical diseases such as cancer, heart, surgeries etc. and also offer cashless treatment across 6000+ hospitals across the country. These plans are offered at a low premium with high coverage. They are available at easy instalment for your convenience
Religare NCB Super Premium Comprehensive Health Insurance Types of Health insurance plans
Religare offer a host of Health insurance plans and services for your specific needs. To pick a plan that is most convenient for you, compare different plans, their features, benefits and premium and make your choice. The different health insurance plans offered by Religare are
- Individual health insurance plans
- Health insurance for senior citizens
- Comprehensive Health insurance plan
- Maternity Health Insurance
- Group Health Insurance
- Comprehensive Family Health Insurance – Religare Care
A family floater health insurance is the best-suited health insurance plan for the family. As the name indicates, one single policy covers the entire family (Usually, You, spouse and children and in some cases parents and parents-in-law too). A floater medical policy for the family has many advantages over having individual policies for each member of your family. In addition to the convenience of not keeping a tab on all the individual policies, as it is one single policy with umbrella cover for the entire family, you get higher sum insured at an affordable premium. In a policy year, the entire sum insured amount can be utilised by one or more members of the family.
Religare Care is one of the best family health insurance plans in India. It is a comprehensive health insurance plan that offers coverage for you and your family. The plan comes with auto-renewal feature and free check-up facility making it one of the most sought after health insurance plans in India for the family.
Key features of Religare ‘Care’ Plan that caters to family medical insurance:
- Cashless facility across 6000+ hospital under Religare network
- Auto Renewal Health Insurance policy. If at all you run out of your health cover due to claims made, Religare will auto-renew the entire Sum Insured amount of your policy
- You can your family can avail free annual checkups
- Religare policies support global health care treatment
- You can obtain your policy online without the hassle of tons of paperwork
Religare NCB Super Premium Comprehensive Health Insurance Eligibility:
- The minimum age to enter this plan is 91 days, and there is no cap on maximum age.
- The policy provides the option of lifelong renewal upon expiry. It can be renewed under the then available Health Insurance Product, or it’s the nearest substitute that is approved by IRDA
- The plan has a minimum waiting period of 30 days for illnesses except in case of emergencies like injuries. In the case of a pre-existing illness, the waiting period is 4 years of continuous coverage from the time of taking the plan
- You can enhance the sum insured only at the time of renewal
- No co-payment has to be paid if the age of the eldest member of the family at the time of taking the first policy with us is less than 61. Else, a co-pay of 20% is applicable
- A grace period of 30 days is provided for renewal upon expiry of the family health plan
- Coverage range from Rs.3 Lakhs to Rs.6 Crores depending on the plan
Religare NCB Super Premium Comprehensive Health Insurance Other Benefits:
- Pre-hospitalisation expenses of 30 days and post hospitalisation expenses of 60 days are provided
- This plan offers tax benefit under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act
- Up to 150%, no claim bonus can be availed for special plans
- You can avail a discount 10% on a 3-year policy and avail a discount of 7.5% on a policy of 2 years
- It provides coverage that ranges from between Rs.3 Lakhs to Rs.6 Crores
Religare health insurance has 5 different budget options for family health insurance Policy popularly called Religare Care plans. Depending upon the coverage, their family health plan is divided into 5 categories.
- Super saver plan(care 3) – Sum assured is up to a maximum of 4 lakh rupees
- Elite plan(care 4) – Sum assured is in 4 lakhs, 7 lakhs and 10 lakhs
- Elite Plus Plan(care 5) – Sum assured is in 15, 20, 25,30 and 40 lakhs
- Global plan(care 6) – Sum assured is in 50, 60, 75 lakhs
- Global Plus plan (care 7) – Sum assured is in 1, 2, 3 and 6 crores.
Apart from the sum assured, these plans vary with respect to Max cap allowed in categories like alternate treatments, Domiciliary hospitalisation, ICU charges and Room rent.
Religare NCB Super Premium Comprehensive Health Insurance Maternity Health Insurance cover – Religare Joy
- You need to be of at least 18 years of age to enter the policy, and the baby needs to be at least one day old to enter the policy
- Maximum entry age to enter into this maternity health insurance is 65 years for adults, 90 days for newborn babies, and 24 years for children.
- The exit age for the policy is lifelong
- The policy is available under individual and family floater too
- This maternity cover insurance comes with lifelong renewal. It can be renewed under the then existing health insurance with maternity benefits policy, or it’s the nearest substitute that is approved by IRDA
- The waiting period for Religare joy policy is 30 days for any illness except accident, 24 months for maternity joy tomorrow, 9 months for maternity joy today, 2 years for specific treatment or illness, 4 years for pre-existing conditions
- You will have 30 days grace period to renew the policy upon expiry
- The Policy tenure is for 3 years
- Maternity cover is available only up to 45 years of age
Other Benefits Of This Policy
- Tax benefits are given for all the paid premiums under section 80D
- You can avail 15 days of free look period under this plan
- Religare will also cover the medical expenses of your newborn up to a period of 90 days under your plan. After 90 days, the baby will be treated as an individual and will be covered under family floater or regular policy upon payment of extra premium
- Pre-hospitalisation of 30 days and post-hospitalisation of 60 days is also provided under the Religare joy policy
Health Insurance for Senior Citizens – Religare Care Freedom Eligibility:
- The minimum entry age to enter into Mediclaim for senior citizens is 46 years
- There is no upper limit for maximum entry. You have lifelong eligibility to Freedom plan with variable premium, depending upon your age of entry
- Age of proposer needs to be 18 years or above
- Health insurance for senior citizens can be covered as individual or floater insurance
- Freedom Care comes with lifelong renewal. It can be renewed under the then existing health insurance with Mediclaim benefits for senior citizens, or it’s the nearest substitute that is approved by IRDA
- You have a grace period of 30 days to renew your Senior citizen health insurance policy upon expiry
- There is an initial waiting period of 30 days from any illness
- You need to have continuous coverage of two years as a waiting period for name ailments
- There is a waiting period of 2 years for pre-existing health conditions. You need to have continuous coverage in this period.
|Sum Insured||3 Lac||5 Lac||7 Lac / 10 Lac|
|Room Charges/Room Category||Twin Sharing Room can be availed subject to a maximum of 1% of Sum Insured per day||Twin Sharing Room can be availed||Eligible Single Private Room|
|ICU Charges||Up to 2% of Sum Insured per day||No upper limit||No upper limit|
|Co-pay||20% or 30% per claim||20% or 30% per claim||20%
If the insured individual is beyond 70 years of age the co-pay is increased by 10% per claim(optional, but mandatory for new entrants at the age)
|Cataract Treatment||Up to 20,000 per eye can be availed||Up to 30,000 per eye can be availed.||Up to 30,000 per eye can be availed.|
|Treatment of Total Knee Replacement||Up to 80,000 per knee can be availed||Up to 1,00,000 per knee can be availed||Up to 1,20,000 per knee can be availed|
|Surgery for treatment of all types of Hernia
Surgeries/treatment for Benign Prostate Hypertrophy (BPH)
Surgical treatment of renal stones.
|Up to 50,000||Up to 65,000||Up to 80,000|
|Treatment of Cerebral-vascular and Cardiovascular conditions
Treatment/Surgeries for Cancer
Treatment of other renal complications and disorders
Treatment for breakage of bones
|Up to 2,00,000||Up to 2,50,000||Up to 3,00.000|
Religare NCB Super Premium Comprehensive Health Insurance Group Health insurance – Group Care
- Coverage at all stages of ill-health, 30 days pre-hospitalisation cover that includes diagnostic tests and 60 days post hospitalisations cover that include all expenses including of medicines.
- Inpatient Hospitalisation that covers Room charges, Surgeon’s fee, doctors fee, nursing charges, ICU charges, Operation theatre charges, Oxygen charges, anaesthesia charges and many more.
- More than 540-day care treatments are covered under Group Mediclaim policy that requires hospitalisation for less than 24 hours.
- Domestic road ambulance cover in case of an emergency. Helicopter coverage if deemed fit and recommended because of the condition of the patient
- You will have the flexibility to select sum insured amount and product mix basis – your budget
- Expenses incurred towards critical ailments like Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy are also covered under group insurance for employees
- Organ donor expenses are covered to a certain limit
- Corporate Floater policies are available is optional
- Floaters and sub-floater policies are optional
- Cover extension outside of India is optional
- Modification of wait period can be tailor-made
- Variable co-pay
- The second opinion is also covered at no extra cost to you, from a doctor arranged by us
- Alternative treatments such as Ayurveda, Unani, and Homeopathy are also covered to a limit
- Complementary health checkups for all Insured members can be availed
- Coverage for outpatient treatment as well
- The group mediclaim policy for employees has in-built maternity coverage too