Yesterday (15/April/2015) Google had launched new application for Android based smartphones, Its know as Google Handwriting Input. Google Handwriting Input (handwriting) recognition was built on same cloud based shared by Google Translator, Google Input Tools etc. Google Handwriting Input is an optional handwriting recognition application currently supported for Android smartphones running version Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0 ICS) to Lollipop 5.1+ devices.
Google Autography Input allows you to handwrite argument on your buzz or book in 82 languages. It supports printed and cursive writing, with or after a stylus. Google Autography Input aswell supports hundreds of emojis, so you can accurate yourself in any Android app.
Google Handwriting Input Key features:
- A advantageous accompaniment to touchscreen accounting or articulation input
- A fun way to access emojis by drawing
- Advantageous for languages that can be arduous to blazon on a accepted keyboard
- Works beyond your Android phones and tablets active Android 4.0.3 and up
- If you affirmation your autography is terrible, try it out and see if it can argue you otherwise
Google Handwriting Input helps you to write freely on your smartphone, even without your stylus. it will reduce the efforts of typing. Google Handwriting Input supports 82 languages in 20 audible scripts, and works with both printed and cursive autograph ascribe with or after a stylus. Beyond argument input, it aswell provides a fun way to access hundreds of emojis by cartoon them (simply columnist and authority the ‘enter’ button to about-face modes). Google Handwriting Ascribe works with or after an Internet connection.
Currently Google Handwriting Input is not supported by Apple iOS (iPhones). Only few android devices are supported, download from Play Store.