Viki.com is popularly known for watching korean dramas. korean shows, kdrama, Bollywood. Watch global TV shows, movies, music videos, entertainment news, Splash TV and more, subtitled in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Arabic and many more languages by fan subbers. Initially there was a option to download video subtitles from Viki, but after receiving many complaints that “others sites were using viki’s subtitles”. Viki had patched to disallow users in case of download video subtitles from Viki.com.
Watching videos on Viki is a great experience, with subtitles of know languages. but still their are many places where internet arent available or costly. Today we are going to show you how can you download video subtitles from Viki.com, irrespective of language like English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Arabic and many more languages and country restrictions. By the download video subtitles from Viki.com you can watch offline subtiles and enjoy movie experince.
To download video subtitles from Viki.com, please follow the procedure :
- We are using Chrome Browser for its user friendly developer tools, you can also follow similar procedure on other browser enabled with developer tools.
- Open Chrome, visit and watch the subtitle enabled video on Viki.com
- Make sure video is playing and subtitles present on
- Right click anywhere on page, in popup menu please choose “Inspect element” option.
- Element inspector window will be shown, upon then please click on “Network” tab.
- Now you need to apply filter to resources for cleaner appearance and make process simpler. ( You need to refresh page, if you get blank resources )
- Here you can find column with header called “Name”, below to this you will find numbers of resource files urls/paths, now you need to find the resources URL which contains the name as ” Something …. en.srt?app=……. “. ( This is example is for english subtitles )
- Open the ” Something …. en.srt?app=……. ” in new tab. then save it as “.srt” format (or).
- Click on the “.srt” resources so that it starts downloading progress.
Thats its copy the .srt and your media file into one folder and load subtitles in Video player.