Today we are going to uncover the process of downloading all your instagram images and videos. Instaport is an web application powered by Node.js technology, It allows users to filter and download their photos and videos within short time. Instaport grabs your instagram content by using user credentials, then it neatly packs all your images and videos into an compressed zip archive file. Instaport can also used to photos of your instagrams (If you had liked ♥ them). This process creates an backup archive of user, this doesn’t delete or effect and original content on the Instagram servers. Its safe, secure and free to use.
Also read : Why Hike Messenger better than Whatsapp?
Features and functionalities of Instaport:
- Downloads all your photos, which you had uploaded.
- Ability to download videos.
- Download photos from others users which you (user) had liked ♥.
- Ability to download photos and videos with specific #hashtag
- Ability to download photos and videos uploaded on particular days period.
- Ability to download photos and videos in LIFO model (example: last 10 photos)
Using instaport you can save all your Instagram photos into computer. This process is very simple, all you have to do is just follow these simple steps.
1. Step : Open Instaport’s web application at instaport.me (website).
2. Step : Sign in using your Instagram account by clicking the button as shown in the below image.
Wait until you redirected to Instagram’s account login page.
3 step : Now enter your instagram user credentials.
If you had logged in successfully, you will see your user name as follow.
Instaport offers you, many varieties of filters to download your Instagram photos.
4 Step : Choose your export options as per your requirements then click “Start Export” button.
Downloading process will take some time, please wait.
Instaport grabs your Instagram photos into an compressed zip archive file.
5 Step : Now click “Download only” to start file downloading.
Consider sharing this tutorial, If you had enjoyed doing this.