Here’s the new Android operating system 4.4 Kitkat is roiling out, as per the rumor it will be rolled out as 5.0 key lime pie. Now at present rumor is that it is now named as Android 4.4 Kitkat.
The comparison of Android 4.3 and 4.4 are:
The feature of notification bar has been changed as in the previous version of 4.3 Jelly Bean it was in blue colour, as now in the Android 4.4 Kitkat it has come with white colour. Icons like Wi-Fi, bluetooth, and others look same as 4.3.
In the applications their have been some changes in the icons such as voice search, Google settings where as Quick Office is new app developed in 4.4 and remaining applications like widgets tabs and play store have been placed same as like in earlier version of 4.3.
Clock and Stopwatch:
As in android 4.4 the display of the clock fonts on the screen has been changed as compared to 4.3, Another massive change is that the alarm clock in android 4.3 it has come from bottom but now as here in 4.4 the alarm snoozes from top of the left corner. The stop watch has developed as similar to the Android 4.3 just the font size has been changed in 4.4.
The theme of the download application has been changed compared to 4.3, in 4.3 download application is shown in black colour theme background and the menu list is also shown on the back of the download app where as in 4.4 Kitkat the download application is themed with white coloured background and is shown in full screen this is just a bit better compared to the view of 4.3 theme.
Also read : Difference between Android 4.4 and 4.4.2 kitkat
Quick Office application includes function such as recent files, open file from and create new file.
The Android 4.4 includes the new printing services where which you can find it in your settings.
In the settings, Wireless & Networks section remains the same with controls over network configuration, while the Device section includes features named “Home” and “Tap & Play” for wireless payment using the tablet.
Also read : Update your smartphone to Android 4.4 kitkat
Android 4.4 Kitkat:
The features in Android 4.4 Kitkat are:
- Improved battery usage
- Supports 4k resolution
- Multi sensory user experience
- Supports tri-core cpu
- New framework for UI transitions
- Improved performance and security
- Disabled access to battery statistics
- Edge to Edge display provides a comfort for the user in the work
- This can be accessed any where around the globe
- All the previous Android versions may be up gradable to 4.4 (kitkat).
Also read : Sony Xperia Z vs. Samsung Galaxy S4 Comparison Also read : Will LG G2 over take Samsung Galaxy S4 (LG G2 vs S4)
Android 4.3 (jellybean):
The features in Android 4.3 (jellybean) are:
- Bluetooth low energy support.
- Bluetooth Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) 1.3 support
- OpenGL ES 3.0 support, allowing for improved game graphics
- Restricted access mode for new user profiles
- Dial pad auto-complete in the Phone app
- Improvements to Photo Sphere
- Reworked camera UI, previously introduced on Google Play edition phones
- Added fine-grained application permissions controls (hidden by default)
- 4K resolution support
- Many security enhancements, performance enhancements, and bug fixes
- System-level support for geofencing and Wi-Fi scanning APIs
- Background Wi-Fi location still runs even when Wi-Fi is turned off
- Developer logging and analyzing enhancements
- Added support for five more languages
- Improved digital rights management (DRM) APIs
- Right-to-left (RTL) languages now supported
- Clock in the status bar disappears if clock is selected as lockscreen widget
Information on this page is updated weekly…
Incoming search terms:
- difference between jelly bean and kit kat
- difference between jelly bean and kitkat
- difference between kit kat and jelly bean
- difference between jellybean and kitkat
- difference between 4 3 and 4 4
- difference between kitkat and jellybean
- difference between android 4 3 and 4 4
- differences between jellybean and kitkat
- difference between android jelly bean and kitkat